Sunday, November 9, 2008

a tribute to Man. united....darn!how can u LOSE!!to arsenal!!!

so, on the night of the most dawnting game on MAN. U vs ARSENAL..... i was so ready to hang out with my friends in Hartamas when suddenly my mom won't let me go and wanna watch d game with me...more like...she wanna join in d fun la...with her daughters semua.....so ok la. this is what i did before the game.. ;p
1st stop, taking pic of my ever so lovely man.u jersey! i seriously love it!!!! the back....they cant put my full 'Shahila' coz the jersey is not big enough..so have to stuck with 'sha'..ok la..still part of my name! :P and the number.....by my baby Christiano Ronaldo...... *melted away* ahhhhhhh~

taking pic with the sisters..no..not before the game....before watching a korean movie while waiting for the moment......hhahahahaaaa~
and then we got so bored of watching korean movie..we ended up in the swmming pool...i dunno how..we just 'suddenly' ended up there...hahhahahaa~
eh...flying without wings u know..hahhahahahahaa~who can fly like me?u tell me!!! XD
hhahahaaa~just wanted to pose...looks like fun...dunno what i was pointing at....but they were looking..ok la tu...hahhahaha~
and then i got bored of swimming..i went up and help my mom to prepare dinner when my mom suggest that we make a picnic by the pool.....so.....food glorious food.....Salad, mash potatoes and rosted chicken..nyum nyum.........
anxiously await for the game by the pool and makan makan....hahhahahaa~
and by the time the game start, more food on the table, my nails are all gone and everyone was dead tired..hahhahaa~but we still scream like noboody's bussiness man.....hahhahaaa~
this is what happen when u wanna take picture and my team just lost!
darn!my mom supported man. u at 1st and then she said she wanna adopt that Nasri dude plak..just because he scored....twice!!darn!!!
my step-dad actually said "Shahila, i dedicate this seond goal to u".. and u see... Nasri got the ball, he tries to shoot....he run...he kick, he shoots.....he SCORED!!! an arsenal goal!!!!!SHIT!
but then again...tiring and sad it might be..i still had fun watching football with my family for once..hahahhaaaa~
and today..i shall merajuk with my darling Christiano Ronaldo for not scoring when he got the free kick....
cheers
Shahila Ronaldo...ahhh..
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home