Sunday, May 10, 2009

wedding ceremony to be remembered forever!

it was my cousin's weddding.... congrats abang jijie and his wife asyikin.... it was indeed a beautiful wedding with a lot of RED roses..my favourite!!!!hahahaaa~ the design and the setting was just.....AWESOME!!!my step mom n my dad.....i was sitting across them.... my mom and my step dad was at the table next to us...the best part is that they have to sit together that the living room before coming going to putrajaya TOGETHER! of coz i ran away and sat with my grandma coz i dun wanna know what they're talking about...i mean...2 families together....aiyo!!! -_-'''

of coz...camwhore is a must.. :P
i sat at the 1st table..hahahaaa~ yay! my background is the setting....the stage is huge and so very pretty!!!!!
my grandma!!!! omg!!! i can't believe she still remembers me..i mean.....she's old and had memory lost before and she's forgotten most of her childrens name..so it wouldn't be a surprise if she've forgotten the grand-kids name right?butshe remembered mine!!!omg!!!! i love her so much!!!
wanna know why there's a huge crowd suddenly??nope...not because of the bride and groom....
yes!!!!! Tun Dr Mahathir actually came!!!!i got the chance to shake hand with him...twice!!! ahhahaaaa~ and look!he was actually looking at my camera when i took this...i feel so touched!!!
look on ur right...that's Tun Asma..... Tun Mahathir's wife..duh..... damn..they're more famous than the bride n groom for goodness's sake!hahahaaaa~
after the dinner walk..hahaaaa~

so i took a pic of his car...haish!!!! like stalker plak..hahahaa~ car number plate WLJ 92... dun really know what it means but! my dad said that he's gonna sell my number plate to him plak!!!HEY!! no WAY!!!

darn it...guess what...i was busy eating and taking picture of the Tuns that i forgot to take a picture of the bride and groom...hahahaa~ so typical of Malaysian kan?hahahaaaa~ ou well..... there's always next week....one more reception for them!!!!will take the pictures for sure..i hope! :D

cheers

ungrateful cousin! :P www.shahila86.blogspot.com

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home