Friday, January 30, 2009

KameliaKatrina drama, UPM

day 2 of my shooting with AMC production for a new drama siries that's coming out on mlate march 2009....... was force to wake up early in the morning because of the call time..... in the van.....me and nabil's face right after the van reaches UPM.... with the messy hair after the wind blows.... -_-'''

our lovely abg runner making drinks while we waited for nabil...huhuhuuu..... abg...susu kasi lebih skit k? :P
after make ups...while waiting for our next scene..... me, hafiz, wada and mira......reading script and duh....cam-whoring la.. :P
during raining break from shooting...some of us even got time to show off some stupid stunts...hehheheee~ kamal with his infamous step-up tai-chi... :P
hafiz with his naked grind!!!!hahahhaa~ his eyes just killing the birds la.. cube you sepet kan mata tu skit! :P
faiz....found out he's a DJ before...should tell him to go spin some tunes la.......mesti gempak!!! R&B hip hop some more!!!!
shahila, elyana and wada....the 3 bitches in the campus....well...in the show atleast.........the truth is......both of them got such beautiful smiles......naturally perfect!!!darn!!!i wish i could snile like them....but then again..... :P
when i got nothing to do.....cam-whoring session is ON!!!! yay!!!!! :D
me...and lye! such sweet person.....she helped me almost in everything!!!!! :D
on the location of our shooting......i got the change to snap a picture silently!!!!heheheee~me and mira......she was so bored that she asked me to take out my cam-phone to do a cam-whore session......i like!! :P hahhaaaaa~ i got a partner in this la....
with am.....our woredrobe mistress!!!! a humble person who also helped me with my clothes and props and all....... :)
the bored-ness of the actors...... cam-whoring session gone wrong! :P
me, mira, kamal and mira..yup....2 miras....... mira mira popila.........lallallalaaaa~
going down....boo!!!!!heheheee~ it's kindda look like such a good angle isn't it???? ou well....hehhehee~ i love my cam-phone.....and i also like my cam-whore technique of taking photos..!!!! :P
on set in door.....choo choo train!!!!!!

while waiting for our scene.......cam-whore session on the stair pun jadi la.... :P here we have zara, sue, me, elyana and wada...... the ladies, chicas.........hot mama.......wateva u wanna call!!!hehehheee~ n ways..i had fun that day with the shoots and meaning people....sweet sweet people they are.... :D

cheers

Rossa d bitch!!! www.shahila86.blogspot.com

<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

owh...
makin busy yer cik sha..
btw....
gud luck n all da best in ur life!
:)

January 31, 2009 at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home